MyChart-MyHealth Terms & Conditions (Made Easy)
This is an easy to read version of the Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to see the complete version please ask for it at your health center.
To use MyChart-MyHealth you should agree to these conditions:
- Right now, you must be at least 10 years old to sign-up for MyChart-MyHealth.
- Parents will be able to sign-up for their children shortly.
- You should NEVER use MyChart-MyHealth for emergencies. If you have an emergency call your doctor’s office or 911.
- All of the messages you send to your doctor are private. However, some messages may be sent to other staff members to help us get back to you more quickly.
- We will try our best to respond to all messages within 1-2 business days.
- Please do not use any bad language in your messages. Your account may be closed if you do.
- All messages sent through MyChart-MyHealth will be added to your medical record.
Security and Privacy
- We use many security features to make sure that your information is private.
- We do not share your medical information with anyone without your permission.
- You should not share your username and password with anyone. If you do, that person can see your records.
- You must log in to MyChart-MyHealth to see any messages from your health center. No medical information will be sent to your email address.
- MyChart-MyHealth has links to other sites for medical information. Although we feel that these sites are trustworthy, we are not responsible for their information.
- Neither these websites nor MyChart are able to make diagnoses or treat medical problems. This is only something your doctor can do.
- MyChart-MyHealth does not contain your complete medical record. It is only summary of your record. If you would like to see your complete record please ask someone at your health center.
- The Institute can help with any problems your may have when using MyChart-MyHealth. If you have a problem you can call us at 800-444-6107.
- We try our best to make sure that MyChart is always working properly but there may be times when the system is shut down. We are not to blame for any problems that may occur from being unable to see your medical information.
- These terms and conditions can be changed. When they are changed you will be able to see the changes when you log in.